- This simple project is just to clean a very dirty keyboard so it will look nice.
- There will be another project to actually use it.
- Tandberg TDV-2200 keyboard (ND-246).
- Dismounted the keyboard and washed all the plastic and metal parts in hot soapy water.
- Washed the keyboard cable as it was very dirty and re-twisted it.
- Carefully brushed the PCB board and checked it for any visible damage, none found.
- Removing all the rust from the screws by using Coca Cola.
- Reassembled the keyboard.
- Now I have a nice and clean TDV-2200 keyboard ready for next project.
- Do you have a TDV-2200 keyboard for me to play with ?
- Possibly, if you pay me enough.
Component side, cleaned
Solder side, cleaned